We all know how challenging it can be to get kids to verbalize their feelings. My Happy Pillow has created a plush toy to help kids feel safe and express themselves.
At the young age of 6, Isabella created this unique toy to show two different emotions without saying a word.
I can see the value of kids using these at home, but also in the hospital. They can take it with them to medical procedures and use it as a comfort and distraction item. Sunny the Bear can growl at the needle!
Currently they have Sunny the Bear and Zee the Monkey. Thy are taking pre-orders for Rosie the Dog, Spotty the Giraffe, Leo the Lion, Shadow the Panda and their Mini-Me’s.
Click here to purchase a My Happy Pillow and follow them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Get a chance to win a My Happy Pillow!
Choose one or more ways to enter:
1. Sign up for email notifications at ChildLifeMommy.com and leave a comment below.
2. Facebook: Follow Child Life Mommy, leave a comment and tag a friend on the post.
3. Facebook: Follow My Happy Pillow and leave a comment on the post.
4. Twitter: Follow, Like and RT the post to @ChildLifeMommy and @MyHappyPillow
5. Instagram: Follow @ChildLifeMommy and @MyHappyPillow, Like and Tag a friend in the post.
Good Luck! Winner will be chosen 8/21/15