It’s important to educate children about social and emotional skills at a young age. It can provide a foundation for understanding self-regulation, empathy for others, and how to express feelings in a healthy way. As children grow to become teenagers and young adults, they have to continue to strengthen these skills.
As a child life specialist supporting children and teens coping with life’s challenges, I utilize play, art, games, and books to strengthen coping skills. I have been using Game On Family’s resources and love them.
Game On Family creates family-friendly, educational games and books that support mental health & connection. They believe that learning happens best through play. They thrive on producing fun products that aid parents, teachers, and mental health professionals. Together you can build our kids’ social-emotional learning (SEL) and improve life outcomes through play! Find their products at Amazon.com/GameOnFamily.
Click here to get a 20% discount on your purchase until 10/7/21
We will be giving away a SEL bundle of Game On Family products to 2 winners.
It will include:
- 1 Feelings and Dealings game
- 1 Shined Mind game
- 1 Feelings and Dealings Coloring Book
- 1 Feelings and Dealings Storybook.
Click here to enter the GIVEAWAY
For an additional entry choose below:
- Sign up for email notifications at ChildLifeMommy.com and leave a comment below.
- Facebook: Follow Child Life Mommy and tag two friends.
- Facebook: Follow Game On Family and leave a comment.
- Instagram: Follow @ChildLifeMommy and @GameOnFamilyCom tag two friends in the post.
Good luck, the winner will be chosen by 10/3/21. Open to U.S. residents.