I’m sure many of you have seen past posts of one of my favorite teams creating children’s literature, Susan Schaefer Bernardo and Courtenay Fletcher. This dynamic duo has published some incredible books that resonate deeply with children who are coping with separation, loss, relocation and finding resiliency. They are always willing to share their support and resources by donating books to programs and children in need.
They also love child life specialists and want to celebrate our work all year long (not just the month of March)! They are giving away one free paperback copy of Sun Kisses, Moon Hugs to any hospital’s child life department. All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Child Life Offer” in the subject line. That is it! Don’t miss out on this fantastic resource!
Susan and Courtenay aren’t done celebrating child life specialists. They are giving away a set of all three of their hardcover picture books signed by them, as well as a signed advanced review copy of Susan’s novel INSPIRED.
Choose one or more ways to enter the giveaway:
- Sign up for email notifications at ChildLifeMommy.com and leave a comment on this post.
- Facebook: Follow Child Life Mommy, leave a comment and tag a friend on the post.
- Facebook: Follow Sun Kisses, Moon Hugs and leave a comment on their page.
- Twitter: Follow, Like and RT the post to @ChildLifeMommy and @SusanBernardo
- Instagram: Follow @ChildLifeMommy & @Sunkissessmoonhugs, Like and Tag a friend in the post.
Good luck, the winner will be chosen 4/10/18.