I have been incorporating their current teaching kits on the heart
and food allergies
with my own children and clients that I work with. The kids are able to deepen their learning experience, clear up misconceptions, and strengthen healthy coping skills.
Guest Blogger, Andria Robinette and Erin Robinette Founders of Wonderfully made Kids Co.
What we Do:
We create FUN, hands-on curriculum for kids (and their families) to learn about their Wonderfully Made Bodies. With age-appropriate content, cute graphics, hands-on STEM activities, and more, our kits are a resource to help your family create a family culture that values health and wellness.
- in celebrating and taking care of our wonderfully made bodies
- things are easier when we do them together, as a family
- when we appreciate our bodies, good decisions and healthy lifestyle choices will follow
Where to Purchase:
We currently have two kits available but are working at adding more.
The Heart Education Kit includes information that is kid-friendly content, 3 hands-on activities, a huge anatomical heart poster, stickers, and more.
The Big 9 Food Allergy Kit will teach about the 9 Major Allergens, symptoms of an allergic reaction, tips on how to stay safe, how to read food labels, the importance of having a medical emergency plan, and more.
Included in the kit: a family-friendly booklet with activities, a medical alert bracelet, an Epinephrine Auto-Injector TRAINER, “King 9” Playing Cards, “Felt Fun,” and “Super SPY Allergen game”.
Founded in Houston, Texas in January 2021, Wonderfully Made Kids Co. was created by sister-in-law’s Andria & Erin.
Erin, as a nurse during the COVID-19 pandemic in Nashville, was disheartened by the current climate in which healthcare was so negatively associated with sickness and sadness. Andria, as a curriculum writer and stay-at-home-mom to three little girls, struggled to find age-appropriate content around health and wellness that was fun and engaging for the whole family.
Together, as a family, they created a curriculum to inspire an appreciation for their wonderfully made bodies.
Oh, and once Zach saw how awesome his wife and sister’s company was… he had to join in. And then the team was complete.
To learn more, check out WonderfullyMadeKidsCo.com and follow on Facebook and Instagram.
We will be giving away 1 heart and 1 food allergy educational kit to 2 lucky winners.
Choose one or more ways to enter:
- Sign up for email notifications at ChildLifeMommy.com and leave a comment below.
- Facebook: Follow Child Life Mommy and tag two friends. Leave a heart or food emoji to let us know which kit you want.
- Facebook: Follow Wonderfully Made Kids Co. and leave a comment.
- Instagram: Follow @ChildLifeMommy and @WonderfullyMadeKidsCo tag two friends and leave a heart or food emoji to let us know which kit you want.
- Twitter: Follow, Like, and RT the post to @ChildLifeMommy
Good luck, the winner will be chosen by 11/1/21. Open to U.S. residents.
Discount Code: Use the childlifemommy_20 to get a 20% discount until 11/10/21
Mighty + Bright
Make Your Own Lungs