Art with Heart is on a mission to help children overcome trauma through creative expression. Our five therapeutic activity books for children, wraparound curricula, and trainings allow us to reach the greatest possible reach by using the “train the trainer” model.
Our books, including Draw It Out, Ink About It, Magnificent Marvelous Me!, and Chill & Spill, help children process complicated feelings while identifying their support systems and building a vocabulary that supports their emotions. The books are research-based, integrating narrative, cognitive behavioral, and art therapy with social and emotional learning strategies.
And while we’re proud of the research and therapeutic background that’s gone into all the work we do, the best part is that all of this is opaque to children. They enjoy working through the pages, thinking about their own experiences, and considering the many and varied options for their futures. For many children, the book becomes a record of growth and transformation.
If you’d like to know more about Art with Heart, please email email@example.com or visit us on the web or through social media, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube. We’re available for training and consulting, and we’d love to hear from you!
To help spread the awareness of this amazing organization, we will be giving away a FREE copy of one of their books.
Choose one or more ways to enter:
- Sign up for email notifications at ChildLifeMommy.com and leave a comment on this post.
- Facebook: Follow Child Life Mommy, leave a comment and tag a friend on the post.
- Facebook: Follow Art with Heart and leave a comment on the post.
- Twitter: Follow, Like and RT the post to @ChildLifeMommy and @Art_With_Heart
- Instagram: Follow @ChildLifeMommy, Like and Tag a friend in the post.
Good Luck, winner will be chosen 11/21/16